The Canola Council of Canada values your privacy and will not sell, rent or otherwise circulate your contact information to any other group, including other canola associations without your prior consent.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our e-mail list, open any Canola Watch email and click the unsubscribe link at the bottom.
Let us help you get the most relevant info by telling us where you're from and what you do.
- Fall fertilizer: October better than September
- Weeds: Wait for post-harvest regrowth
- Straight combining canola — success factors
- Set the combine to reduce losses
- Residue management starts at the combine
- BLOG: Canola bin watch
- UCC 2014: All sites progress report
- UCC 2014: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
- Cool days + hot canola = bad combo
- Companies that buy high-green canola